We offer copywriting services to suit businesses at all stages of growth. Our work has helped both large companies and small businesses achieve their goals.
Types of copywriting we do:
- Website copy including new website builds or reviews and rewrites on established websites.
- Landing page copywriting – get more conversions on your lead magnet or sign up page.
- Email copywriting – send better sales emails, newsletters, and lead nurture drip sequences.
- Social media copywriting – post better updates, professional bios, company profiles for LinkedIn, copy for Facebook ads.
- Blog article writing and strategy – have clear content strategies with research and writing of shareable blog articles.
- Copy reviews to upgrade your existing offer, profile, or page.
- Case study copywriting – get a case study showcasing how your solution helped a client that you can use in the sales process.
- Video script writing – e.g. product explainer video.
- Advertising copy for print, digital (e.g. Google Ads), and radio ads.
- Copywriting for printed material such as brochures, fliers, and mail outs.
- Editing and proof-reading
How We Work
- Initial discussion via email or phone – official quote – down payment to initiate project (usually 50% of project fee).
- Our team gets started on the work, interviewing any relevant subject matter experts and/or doing research.
- We provide initial drafts of the copy for you to review.
- Revisions based on your feedback – project completed. Final invoice.
How long will it take to complete the project?
Depending on the size of the project and how busy our team is, we’ll normally need a couple of weeks to get you a first draft. For example, a standard sized website would take around 2 weeks to complete after we’ve conducted interviews. A single blog article might take around a week. A case study would usually take around 2-3 weeks.
Do you offer revisions if I’m not 100% happy with the work?
Yes, we offer two rounds of revisions on all content which ensures you’ll be happy with the finished result.
Where are you based?
Our team is all based Australia and are native English speakers. We do not hire overseas writers. Our head office is in Melbourne and we work with businesses worldwide.
How much does copywriting cost?
Every project is different, and we’ll provide you with a definitive quote once we learn about your project.
Can you help with large volumes of content?
Yes, because we are a cohesive, organised team we have experience with working on large projects requiring a high volume of content such as outsourced agency work and for multiple sites or articles. Get in touch to discuss your needs.