I offer copywriting and consulting services to suit Australian businesses at all stages of growth. My writing and consulting has helped both large companies and small businesses achieve their business goals.
With more than 10 years’ experience working with big brands, entrepreneurs, and hundreds of small businesses, there are a couple of different ways I can help you:
Consulting (“Done WITH You”)
This is where I review what you’re doing now and make recommendations on ways to improve.
Rather than me actually then implementing the recommendations, you and/or your team would implement them.
The nature of this consulting can be one-off (e.g. audit or coaching session), or ongoing weekly/monthly sessions where we review progress and you have access to me via email at the same time.
Some of the areas where I can offer consulting help are:
- Overall marketing strategy
- Email marketing
- Content strategy
- Funnel review/strategy
- Ad copy/strategy (SEM/SMM)
- Marketing automation (HubSpot)
Copywriting (“Done FOR You”)
This is where we’ve already figured out what you need, but you just need some help implementing the strategy and making it happen.
Some of the areas where I can help you with done-for-you copywriting services include:
- Email copywriting – send better sales emails, newsletters, lead nurture drip sequences, cold emails, and behaviour based emails.
- Website copywriting focused on conversions, including new website builds or rewrites of established websites.
- Landing page & funnel copywriting – get more conversions on your lead magnet or sign up page.
- Blog article writing and strategy – get a clear content strategy with research and writing of blog articles that attract, educate and engage more of your ideal customers.
- Case study copywriting – go deeper than a testimonial by getting a full case study showcasing how your solution helped a client.
- Video script writing – e.g. product explainer video, VSL copywriting.
- Ad copy for print, digital (e.g. Facebook & Google Ads), and radio ads.
- Copywriting for printed material such as brochures, fliers, and mail outs.
How long will it take to complete the project?
Depending on the size of the project and how busy I am, it will normally take a couple of weeks to get you a first draft. For example, a standard sized website would take around 2-4 weeks to complete. A single blog article might take around a week. A case study would usually take around 2-3 weeks.
Do you offer revisions if I’m not 100% happy with the work?
Yes, I offer two rounds of revisions on all content which ensures you’ll be happy with the finished result. Having a detailed scoping and planning process ensures the need for revisions is kept to a minimum because we’re both on the same page about what’s required.
Where are you based?
I’m based in Melbourne, Australia, and work with businesses around Australia. I’ve also worked with overseas companies to help them break into the Australian market, and international companies who needed strong conversion-focused content for web and print.
Do you travel to meet with us?
Thanks to the wonders of technology, I can usually complete your copywriting project without needing to meet you face to face, either via phone, email, or video chat. For larger projects I can travel to your location if it will improve the outcome of the project.
How much does copywriting cost?
Every project is different, and I’ll provide you with a fixed quote once I learn about your project requirements. At the current time I would not usually be taking on new clients for projects smaller than A$5000 + GST.
Can you help with large volumes of content?
Yes, I also have a digital marketing and SEO agency that can work on larger projects requiring a high volume of content, or other services such as HubSpot implementation and management, and marketing automation.
More questions? Get in touch to discuss your needs and I’ll get right back to you.