Damien Elsing & Associates offers a range of copywriting services to suit businesses at all stages of growth. Our work has helped both large companies and small businesses achieve their business goals.
Types of copywriting we can help with:
- Website copy including new website builds or review and rewrites on established websites.
- Copywriting for printed material such as brochures, fliers, and mail outs.
- Social media copywriting – updates, professional bios, company profiles for LinkedIn, copy for Facebook ads, etc.
- Landing page copywriting – download our PDF, sign up to our newsletter, book a demo, etc.
- Blog article writing and strategy – creating content strategies, research, and writing of compelling blog articles.
- Email copywriting – sales emails, newsletters, content promotion, etc.
- Case study copywriting – full development of a case study showcasing how your solution helped a client.
- Video script writing – e.g. product explainer video.
- Advertising copy for print, digital (e.g. Google Ads), and radio ads.
- Editing and proof-reading
How We Work
- Initial discussion via email or phone – official quote – down payment to initiate project (usually 50% of project fee).
- Our team gets started on the work, interviewing any relevant subject matter experts and/or doing research.
- We provide initial drafts of the copy for you to review.
- Revisions based on your feedback – project completed. Final invoice.
How long will it take to complete the project?
Depending on the size of the project and how busy our team is, we’ll normally need a couple of weeks to get you a first draft. For example, a standard sized website would take around 2 weeks to complete after we’ve conducted interviews. A single blog article might take around a week. A case study would usually take around 2-3 weeks.
Do you offer revisions if I’m not 100% happy with the work?
Yes, we offer two rounds of revisions on all content which ensures you’ll be happy with the finished result.
Where are you based?
Our team is all based Australia and are native English speakers. We do not hire overseas writers.
How much does copywriting cost?
Every project is different, and we’ll provide you with a definitive quote once we learn about your project.
Can you help with large volumes of content?
Yes, because we are a cohesive, organised team we have experience with working on large projects requiring a high volume of content such as outsourced agency work and for multiple sites or articles. Get in touch to discuss your needs.